17 de des. 2014

My New MAC Palette - First Impressions





For the first time I could get on my hands some MAC eyeshadows and it was awesome! I've never tried them because they are only available in Barcelona, and I live 130km far away. But reading and listening so many bloggers & bloggers talking about them made me decide and suddenly I found myself inside the MAC store in Rambla Catalunya.

I must say I've been studying with the help of the lovely Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup and Lily from Lily Pebbles, and of course I must be grateful to their blogs that taught and encouraged me to start again with this blog.

So let's go for it and I introduce you the new eyeshadows and the MAC quarter pro palette. The shades are from top to bottom left to right:

Coquette: it's a light taupe color, between brown-grey. Is not completely matte and it's perfect for apply in the crease or use it all over the lid and bend it well with the Zoeva blending brush or a Mac 217.

Sable: a perfect subtle golden with a some shimmer in it. It's perfect for a night out with black eyeliner and your are ready to go.

Brun: as the name reveals, this shade is a perfect brownie brown, quite matte and I've used to blend Coquette to create a smoky eyes.

All that glitters: such a love! Being the first purchase in MAC meant I had to buy this one, the one. This is a gorgeous pinky with golden shimmer which makes the dark brown eyes sparkle and make them look deeper. Love it!

I've left some pretty shades noted on my wish list just like Cranberry, Club and Woodwinked, and if you have any other suggestions I'll love to know them!

Love, Mireia

14 comentaris: